Sprint looking at buying T-Mobile??

uh60james

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I would like to think this would be a good thing for Sprint and help them grow there own network but at the same time I'm concerned. How would this not be like the Nextel merger? You have two totally different technologies CDMA/WiMax and GSM/HSPA+ plus throw Sprints new Network Vision in to the plan which includes CDMA, WiMax and LTE all on the same tower. I'm sure someone a lot smarter than me has obviously thought this through but the same surely can be said for the Nextel merger.

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
I think if this were to happen it will be only good for Sprint.... They would have more tec and channels ... Towers and would be able to have dual CDMA/GSM phones ... They will have a full range of phones to offer and everyone on Sprint could enjoy Faster speeds :O) ...

dekcufi

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I would like to think this would be a good thing for Sprint and help them grow there own network but at the same time I'm concerned. How would this not be like the Nextel merger? You have two totally different technologies CDMA/WiMax and GSM/HSPA+ plus throw Sprints new Network Vision in to the plan which includes CDMA, WiMax and LTE all on the same tower. I'm sure someone a lot smarter than me has obviously thought this through but the same surely can be said for the Nextel merger.

perhaps they have thought it out and they wish to sell all of the above technologies and eventually migrate them all to the same future tech. remember sprint has lots of spectrum.... and the potential for huge network gains by rearranging it towers and technologies....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463