Sprint Official Announcement - 9/16 Release

LuckyLucky

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Nice size battery too :)

I hope with a display that big it will at least go a full day. I was looking forward to the Prime...but this is really lovely.

sdotcman

May 23, 2011
Visit site
still within the 30 days to return the photon. i am loving it though. no complaints whatsoever. and the build quality and update issues with samsung worry me....decisions, decisions

cenix

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
dang i just tried to pre-order through the phone and they wouldn't accept a pre-order until it's released. guess i'll have to wait some more....:'( i hope it's not sold out on the 16th.

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
dang i just tried to pre-order through the phone and they wouldn't accept a pre-order until it's released. guess i'll have to wait some more....:'( i hope it's not sold out on the 16th.

I'm pretty sure you have to walk into a Sprint corporate store and put down your $50 for the gift card if you want to pre-order.

brownhornet

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Don't forget that you will lose the call and reception quality of a Motorola. Something to think about.

Didnt half the photons have the issue where they couldnt even hear the person on the other end of the phone during a phonecall? Lets not act like they didnt have quirks of their own.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycowboyway