Sprint shipping information after ordering S7 edge

artrinadf

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Status: Your order for the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge has been received. Orders placed before 3:00 PM CT on 2/29 will begin shipping 2/29. Orders placed after 3:00 PM CT on 2/29, will deliver in 2-5 business days from the date of the order. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. Thank you for your patience.

Terms & Conditions

adrand

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Re: This from Sprint

Did that come via email or from the order status page on their website? My order status states shipping of s7 to begin "as early as 3/7". You are giving me some hope now though for even earlier shipping...

smalba

May 2, 2013
Visit site

Wow just checked and mine says that too now. I will keep you posted if I see a tracking number.

Posted via the Android Central App

kalel114

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site

FWIW. I ordered mine over the phone on the 23rd. The telesales person talked me in to trying Direct 2 You. Got a call today from them and it will be delivered on the 7th.

scott_0

May 28, 2010
Visit site
lol so it seems Sprint may just be telling us we're getting them early when actually its not going to happen. I just chatted with someone at Sprint and they assured me its shipping today, I ordered on the 26th...

smalba

May 2, 2013
Visit site
Mine shipped Monday. Tracking says it will be here tomorrow. Sprint s7 edge ordered 2/24

Did you get an email? What does your sprint.com/my order say?

For me I got no email yet and my online status says it might ship in the next few days.

bryanw504

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
This gives me hope then.
I also ordered on the 24th. Says it should have shipped yesterday or today. So I am hoping my tracking number comes soon.

smalba

May 2, 2013
Visit site
This gives me hope then.
I also ordered on the 24th. Says it should have shipped yesterday or today. So I am hoping my tracking number comes soon.

I love you guys and am happy if you do get your phones soon but I ordered on the 23rd and will be upset if I get mine after you guys. Upset at sprint that is.

scott_0

May 28, 2010
Visit site
the way Sprint is handling this is inexcusable, we all sound like a bunch of spoiled impatient kids, but the way they've done this pre-order is stupid

tmacgarris6727

May 7, 2011
Visit site
the way Sprint is handling this is inexcusable, we all sound like a bunch of spoiled impatient kids, but the way they've done this pre-order is sytupid

Agreed I call twice today and they said none are in the warehouse and I order on the 24 my brother order yesterday and already has a tracking # smh

bryanw504

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Wow that's messed up. Perhaps we should have ordered yesterday to lol.

I know it's coming just kinda upset at us early birds getting screwed.

smalba

May 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm so confused and ready to give up. I know we shouldn't be entitled to anything but I just thought if we order first we get our phones first. Oh well......

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Well I called Sprint today and they said their not being shipped till the 6th and the warehouse is right here near by me. So I decided to just pre-order tomorrow from Best Buy. I can wait till the 11th plus were trying to sell our M9's. We've had every HTC phone since the Original EVO 4G I am excited about the change. Wanting a silver Edge and my husband is wanting black.

scott_0

May 28, 2010
Visit site
the latest on Sprint's order status page........

"Your order for the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge has been received. Orders will begin shipping the week of 3/7. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. Thank you for your patience."

lol I mean that's still early, but my thing is, WHY tell people that they will begin shipping on 2/29 when you had no intention on actually following through. what a joke this pre-order has been, well done Sprint, well done smh

Dubss

Jan 23, 2016
Visit site
My Galaxy S7 edge is on the UPS truck for delivery. I ordered the day pre-order started
Sprint

scott_0

May 28, 2010
Visit site
My Galaxy S7 edge is on the UPS truck for delivery

Sprint? with a live tracking number? when did you order? I can't complain too much, I didn't order until the 26th, but the handling of this pre-order by Sprint has been laughable

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
I have a Sprint business account, so ordered through my account rep rather than on the website. The order went in this morning. All she could tell me about shipping was that I would have it no later than the 11th.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thundernuts