Sprint TEP replacement

esoh

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone done a TEP replacement through Sprint lately? My wife broke her NS4G screen and I was going to take it in, but wanted to see if they have NS4G's available as a refurb or if there offering something else. At some point they were offering the Galaxy II Epic Touch since they didn't have the NS4G, but wanted to see if that was still the case.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Just call your local Sprint authorized repair store(s). Check with them first before going in and see what the availability is....

Makinola

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
My local sprint store and the sprint personal were both trying to offer me a HTC Evo. So definitely check what they are offering.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Android Central Forums

skidmark

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
I thought with Sprint TEP they mailed you a phone? How are you getting a new phone at the store?

Sorry for the newb questions, I have never used TEP before.

cpaight

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I actually didn't even have the insurance program on my phone when it completely conked out back in July...I took it into the store and they charged me $30, made me sign up for insurance (which you can immediately cancel if you like) and sent a refurb NS4G (which like others have said, looked brand new) to the store within like 2 days.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I thought with Sprint TEP they mailed you a phone? How are you getting a new phone at the store?

Sorry for the newb questions, I have never used TEP before.

TEP is just the codename for the insurance. I have used my TEP many times, go into my local authorized Sprint repair store and walk out same day with phone fixed or a replacement ordered for pickup within 2 days normally.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

philbw

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Fyi: when u went in about a month ago with a totally bricked NS4G they were out of refurbs in the warehouse and also offered me an original Evo 4G. I said no and opted to use an old Palm Centro for a week at which point they got more in and ordered it up. It *really* helps to talk to someone who knows what they're doing. I drove quite the distance to deal with the lead repair tech for the Portland area. He didn't care at all that it was heavily modified with a custom rom, he was smart enough to find it was a hardware error and replace it.

- Phil -

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Android Central Forums

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TSFDeymos