Sprint update after restart.

NicksGarage

May 18, 2010
Visit site
So I spent last night and today getting my new M8 all set up to my liking with all the home pages laid out the way I wanted. I decided to do a restart for good measure after doing lots of tasks. When I started the phone up, Sprint starts installing some package of bloatware and it reset all of my home screens and removed everything I had done. Very annoying.

I set up a couple pages and restarted again to see what would happen and nothing changed. Hopefully it won't do that again.

Captain_Throwback

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
So I spent last night and today getting my new M8 all set up to my liking with all the home pages laid out the way I wanted. I decided to do a restart for good measure after doing lots of tasks. When I started the phone up, Sprint starts installing some package of bloatware and it reset all of my home screens and removed everything I had done. Very annoying.

I set up a couple pages and restarted again to see what would happen and nothing changed. Hopefully it won't do that again.
Go to the app Sprint ID and choose the HTC one. That should bring back your previous setup.

It changes that without telling you and never even gives you a clue what app did it.

NicksGarage

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Thanks! That sort of worked. It blew up my wallpaper and still screwed up the homepages. Looks like it on saves them occasionally so I didn't get the last layout I had. Oh well, nothing critical and I was able to uninstall the bloat.

Sent from my HTC One M8 via Tapatalk 4 Pro