Sprint4G Shootout Samsung GalaxyS2Epic4GTouch vs MotorolaPhoton4G

slag02

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I personally hate the Speedtest.net app

Whenever I do speed tests I usually use the http://speakeasy.net/Speedtest site and try a few different servers

I seen to get more consistent and faster speeds when I do

Just my personal preference ymmv
Sent via tapatalk from the Photon 4G

popularbelief

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
Re: Sprint4G Shootout Samsung GalaxyS2Epic4GTouch vs MotorolaPhot

Those numbers vary widely... interesting.

I agree. They did vary for the video but on the blog I posted the highest numbers within a five minute testing period. I often see high fives and sevens but like I always say, your mileage and experience may vary with location, time, 4G signal. Shame so many elements go into it, but hey I am happy with my unlimited data plans and get a nice download juice when I need it in Central Texas

popularbelief

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site

This doesn't tell us ANything.. The phones can steal bandwith from each other. SMH

Are you guys kidding me? "Stealing bandwidth?"

If a carrier can't support more than three simultaneous data connections, even in a relatively close geographic location, then there are MUCH bigger issues to tackle.

If you really understood the IEEE 802.16 standard, and you really understood how Scalable OFDMA works, and you really understood how the data link layer channeling operated, you'd realize how utterly silly your comments are.

popologuy

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site

Well, no one wants to be utterly silly.... I myself have insisted on limiting the silliness of my comments to a level of just below mostly silly, and I think all right thinking people would agree with me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevnew1