Stable Android 14

Joshua Luther1

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
What is the likelihood of us getting the Stable build of Android 14/One UI 6.0 this week? It's rumored that the Android 14 is rolling out to Pixel devices this week on the 4th.

So far, Beta 5 is running smoothly. I'm just curious to see when the Stable will be released.

Reactions: J Dubbs

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Even if Google released the stable build this week, I think it's fairly unlikely. Last couple of years the stable OneUI started rolling out about 2 weeks after the stable Android version, if memory serves.

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
What is the likelihood of us getting the Stable build of Android 14/One UI 6.0 this week? It's rumored that the Android 14 is rolling out to Pixel devices this week on the 4th.

So far, Beta 5 is running smoothly. I'm just curious to see when the Stable will be released.
Good to know... I'll have my pixel charged up and ready just in case 😃

Reactions: mustang7757

Stanley Kubrick

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
The stable "release" already exists! It has to. The Pixel phones that are coming with Android 14 are already packed in boxes and being shipped around the world! It takes time to get them out for sale. I think Samsung already has the stable release in hand and has probably been porting it to the various Galaxies for days now. When will the general public see it????

waqqas31

Nov 4, 2014
Visit site
The stable "release" already exists! It has to. The Pixel phones that are coming with Android 14 are already packed in boxes and being shipped around the world! It takes time to get them out for sale. I think Samsung already has the stable release in hand and has probably been porting it to the various Galaxies for days now. When will the general public see it????
Actually, the announcement is tomorrow. Launch is probably later.