Staples told me they are soldout in the entire region. 16GB Nexus...Need to replace

talonsmith

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
I got a N7 16gb for christmas but the speaker is defective and sounds blown. I tried to exchange the tablet for a new one but they told me they have been getting people looking everywhere for new ones and had none to give me.

Should I just return this for a refund and buy it somewhere else? How quick is google RMA?

mhans311

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I got a N7 16gb for christmas but the speaker is defective and sounds blown. I tried to exchange the tablet for a new one but they told me they have been getting people looking everywhere for new ones and had none to give me.

Should I just return this for a refund and buy it somewhere else? How quick is google RMA?

I bought mine a few days ago. Most of the stores around me didn't have any in stock. I finally found some in stock at hhgregg. I would check around at other stores like office depot and Walmart to see if they have any in stock. Then return the one to staples and buy elsewhere since Staples was unable to provide you with what you needed.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Yeah... I'd say return it and drop $50 of your own to get the 32.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals42