Status bar replacement

althomas39

May 15, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know of a status bar replacement that consistently shows all of your notification icons? Ive tried statusbar plus and super status bar and it seems if the notification shows up at all, it disappears shortly after. And neither seem to show ongoing notifications like battery circle.

Sent from my Droid Razr Maxx

ttens

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
I don't know of one off-hand, but I was just reading tons of threads in the forum and believe I saw this question answered. Have you tried a search through here? Sorry, new to the Razr Maxx myself!

althomas39

May 15, 2012
Visit site
I did a few searches, yeah but just came up with rom stuff. Im trying to find a rootless solution haha

Sent from my Droid Razr Maxx

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
That's the hard part about these forums. I do not root my phone, but so many of the people here do so it's hard to find decent info on things that pertain to us non-rooted users. Too bad they can't split up rooted, and non rooted posts entirely instead of having it all intermingled.

althomas39

May 15, 2012
Visit site
So true. And it's not that I'm against rooting, I just like the way my phone works right now, and am patiently waiting for ICS. If I get sick of stock and see a video or something of a wicked new ROM, then maybe I'll root, but for now, most of my desires can be done by non-rooted apps.

Just not a real tangible reward for me right now.

Cuda52774

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
Rooting does not mean you have to run a "wicked" ROM. Root access just gives you administrator access to your phone so you can implement some of the changes you want in order to get rid of things that annoy you or just be able to back up your apps and sys data. If you use motofail it's literally a one click option and I've never seen anyone say it failed for them. You just download the program, plug your phone into your computer and click "run".

Cuda52774

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
Just having Titanium Backup makes rooting totally worth it. Had to get a refurb phone due to broken headphone jack. Rooted it in five mins and just dropped my backup into the new phone and it was set up just like I had my old phone. Even had my ringtones the way I left them. Only thing I had to reset was home screen widgets.

hdhuntr

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I might root too but thinking wait for ics? Good points on why to do but still issues getting updates? I just came from Sprint Evo so not sure. Sry if slightly off topic but its what i saw.ty

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995