Still Going Friday Morning. . .

jmartinbsu

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
I know a large quantity of the HTC E4GLtE are stuck at customs right now. I still haven't read anything that says the E4GLtE isn't in limited supply here in the US. As people have noted, there are a lot of review models floating around so why aren't there quantities already here for purchase Friday. That being said, I'll be stopping by the store tomorrow to see if my pre-order arrived.

Who else is optimistic? :p

Scotlac

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
It's not just an issue with the phones stuck in customs. All of our preorder phones are boxed up with our names on them and sitting in a warehouse somewhere ready to go.

We know for a fact that Sprint is being prevented from distributing them until this injunction is lifted.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news......

scott_0

May 28, 2010
Visit site
I called the local corporate Sprint store near me, I asked if the evo 4g lte would be available for purchase tomorrow and was told "no it will not, the phone launch has been pushed back" so I dont you preorder guys will be getting your phones and there surely wont be any in store purchases

digmys

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I know a large quantity of the HTC E4GLtE are stuck at customs right now. I still haven't read anything that says the E4GLtE isn't in limited supply here in the US. As people have noted, there are a lot of review models floating around so why aren't there quantities already here for purchase Friday. That being said, I'll be stopping by the store tomorrow to see if my pre-order arrived.

Who else is optimistic? :p

complete waste of gas and time my friend :-\

Quis89

Q&A Team
Oct 15, 2009
Visit site
Why willingly start you day off with disappointment? Sprint CANT sell the phone yet. So even if your preorder is sitting at the store waiting for you...you wont be able to leave with it. I thought this was general knowledge now.

cloak.n.dagger

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I pre-ordered through Best Buy. They just called me a few minutes ago to inform me that the EVO 4G LTE will NOT be available tomorrow and they have no ETA at the moment. I think I'm gonna walk around and randomly punch iphone users that I see! :mad:

Reactions: six8

six8

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
I pre-ordered through Best Buy. They just called me a few minutes ago to inform me that the EVO 4G LTE will NOT be available tomorrow and they have no ETA at the moment. I think I'm gonna walk around and randomly punch iphone users that I see! :mad:

Video please

jmartinbsu

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
Well,with the email that everyone, including myself just received I'll be sleeping in tomorrow. It's not that the glass is half full or half empty. It's that it's full of whiskey :)

darwaypen

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
Just called my local corporate store to see if my "reserved" phone would still be available for pickup in the morning, the manager said " no it will not be, the release date has been pushed back and we will call to notify you when the LTE will be available". She could give me no more information than that....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allirose