still having issues with netflix

carolyn b

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
Netflix is stuck at the loading circle on my nexus 7 2013. I checked and the it says I don't have any system updates. I am running the version of netflix that says it fixes the 4.3 issue.

I have deleted the case and uninstalled then reinstalled.

Any ideas anyone.

-bj

bodum02

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
I had the problem too. Called Netflix. She had me turn off my n7, walk over near the router and turn on. Netflix is now working great. She said anytime I have a problem to try this first. Good luck!!

lynchmob33

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
I have tried rebooting.. Reinstalling. Even walking next to wireless router and restarting. Can't figure this out. My wireless is strong and working fine.

takehiro12

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
I've been having the same issue for several days now. Tried everything above but it's still not working. I know it's not a network issue because Netflix streams perfectly to my phone, Chromecast and WD TV box.

Sir_Brizz

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm having the same problem. I have tried all sorts of combinations of rebooting and uninstalling and clearing data. I can typically watch one thing, then egvery time I try to use Netflix after that I get the spinning logo forever. It's extremely annoying.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caroltheresa61