Still having mobile hotspot issues

dima869

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
So i just rooted my lg optimus s phone, and i went to try to use my mobile hot spot, and it still didn't work, still gives me the same message-network unavailable. It seems to turn off 3g while turning on hotspot. i also tried it through the tethering widget, and the hotspot widget with identical results. I've been trying to find a solution all night, and i feel like an idiot, not finding it. does anyone know how to fix this?

dima869

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
i had some trouble figuring out how to get Xionia custom recovery to work. I'm not quite familiar enough with terminal emulator functions, but like i said, I'm a newbie at this. I figured it out though. once Xionia was working, everything went smooth.

roymcbrayer

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
I have the same issue. Can you explaoin exactly how you resolved this issue? I know that the YourMomRom-v1.1 is loading since I can see it on the phone info screen under Build Number. I can also see the 2.6.35.7-GingerKernel-v08.1+ as the Kernel Version.

What am I missing to allow the wifi tethering/hot spot to work on an Optimus S on the Sprint Network?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramiaec