still worth getting a nexus 4?

blazer236ix

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
I really want a white one but will this phone still be worth having another year or so?

Posted From my HTC ONE via Android Central App

blazer236ix

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the replies. I'm just not sure about this phone because it doesn't have LTE

slik6996

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
I just bought a black one I really like it. I could not hold out anymore. I got it on att gave my girlfriend my lg pro and just swamped Sims. Good phone. I will also get the nexus 5 when it comes need that LTE. Get it love running android 4.3.

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I just bought another today to replace my S4. I think I'm going to hang with nexus devices as long as Google keeps pricing them that low. I'm hoping the next one has LTE and upgraded hardware. I may be asking too much but I also would like a 32gb option available.

Posted via Android Central App

benhmadison

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I really want a white one but will this phone still be worth having another year or so?

I think it's still a great device and will remain that way for a while. I had a N4 then went to the s4 then ended up with the HTC ONE. After having both the s4 and ONE, I can tell you that the N4 is just as good as either. Just curious are you planning on getting rid of your ONE or just using the N4 with it?

Sent from my Google Play Edition HTC ONE.

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I bought it last month, out of boredom.

I was surprised by Build & Performance, it gave me a new look on LG, it's one of those brands I just didn't like. After the nexus 4, my next Super Phone is the G2.

I would've kept it but the Speakers/Sound was disappointing and I missed the hTc One. :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I think it's still a great device and will remain that way for a while. I had a N4 then went to the s4 then ended up with the HTC ONE. After having both the s4 and ONE, I can tell you that the N4 is just as good as either. Just curious are you planning on getting rid of your ONE or just using the N4 with it?

Yeah I agree that it is just as good as either especially for most uses. I mean the camera isn't as good as the s4 (something a camera mod can fix) or speakers as the One but the overall package is pretty comparable given the price.

Linh321

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
I just got mine for about a month and I'm loving it! Of course it's definitely worth it and still relevant two years from now! There are manufacturer that still producing phones with specs that is of the Nexus One right now LG Optimus L2 ? With a quad core and enough rams to do much about everything the only thing that is a draw back is storage even with 16GB a few games and movies then you can eat up the whole thing! But i have started to adapt and upload all my
videos and photos to Google Drive or other storage services!
But everything else apps runs great and most of all NO BLOATWARES!
I can customize it anyway I want but as of now I am using
everything stock! It's fairly fast decent battery.
The camera to me is very decent i love it it's my primary now i e ditched my sony cybershot in the drawer already! If you keep looking forward you'll never end up buying any device

blazer236ix

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site

Planning to keep the One as my main phone but occasionally use the nexus 4

xdalaw

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site
Just picked up a mint one (16GB) from swappa for $270. Replaced my GNex.
A nice upgrade and with the savings, will likely get the next Nexus in a similar way next year. ; )

itic

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Bought mine about a month ago so my previous S3 sits in a drawer as a back up. The N4 is faster, smoother, better looking and best of all vanilla. SO i can tether w/o a plan, no carrier bloat ware and restrictions. I dont mind the lack of storage b/c i dump the stuff that consumes storage on my 1st gen 32g N7. I cant wait to get chromecast.

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
My girlfriends got stolen a few days ago after getting it repaired a few days prior, considering re getting her one. So its totally worth it in my opinion. She loves the look of it, might wait out for the next one but who knows what that will be like. Its a gamble you have to choose.