Stock Email App on TMobile Lg G3?

stardomains

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Where is the stock email app on the TMobile LG G3? I don't see the icon but it is an option to open after the Clock alarm rings.

I keep trying to add accounts but it says cannot connect to server. My internet connection is fine. Anyone get the stock LG Email app to work on TMobile D851 LG G3?

psp1232171

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Go to accts & sync tgen at the bottom click add account then select either "Email or Microsoft Exchange" depending on what kind of email you want to add. In your app drawer tge icon will say just Email. Good luck

Posted via the Android Central App

stardomains

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Go to accts & sync tgen at the bottom click add account then select either "Email or Microsoft Exchange" depending on what kind of email you want to add. In your app drawer tge icon will say just Email. Good luck

Thanks.

Dang, I keep getting this though. I blanked out my email address in the screenshot below so that's not the problem.

email.jpg

stardomains

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I got it working. Thanks for the help.

I had to put (SSL Accept All Certificates) for the authentication.

Later: Wow, this stock app doesn't support Push. What year is it? Back to BlueMail.

Last edited:

psp1232171

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I got it working. Thanks for the help.

I had to put (SSL Accept All Certificates) for the authentication.

Later: Wow, this stock app doesn't support Push. What year is it? Back to BlueMail.

Agree, but working so not complaining.

beezlebubz

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
I know theres no push on the stock email but what happens when you mark it to check at certain intervals? How do you get notified? Or do you have to go in the app and check manually everytime?

psp1232171

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I know theres no push on the stock email but what happens when you mark it to check at certain intervals? How do you get notified? Or do you have to go in the app and check manually everytime?

If checked even 5 mins then it will notify you and show in notifications every 5 mins.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandraC