Stolen Content From Android Central

Mertor90

Dec 30, 2016
Visit site
First of all, I have to admit that I really like your content. It is at very high level and in general, plus for it. Unfortunately I am writing to you because I found a site: Android Archives - Techzbook. I don't know if it is just me but this content was somewhow familar, especially the article Android Central With an Interesting Giveaway 2016. When I searched through the articles it looked like, that most of them are not "based" on your work, but "heavily inspired" to say at least. I didn't know what to do with that, so I decided to write to you.

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Hey Mertor, welcome to the forums! Sounds like they borrowed some material there huh....
All the best for the new year to all and sundry....

Mertor90

Dec 30, 2016
Visit site
Hey, happy new year. Maybe they borrowed, hard to tell. The thing is that I am also a writer and it really makes me mad when someone literally take someone hard work in such way. Especially if someone writes himself under these articles, as an author. Anyway, are you planing to do something with that, especially if you take into consideration that articles from Windows Central (guides to various problems) are literally copied, with every single step written in the same way like in your articles? The same sentences actually.

Last edited:

Michelle Haag

I work here.
Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up! Often there isn't much we can do about these sites, but I will alert the proper person on our team to look into it. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay