Storage on the EVO 3D

robthomps82

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
After the stock sense and Sprint bloatware, when you first turn on the phone after you purchase it, how much storage space is available for apps? Not including the memory card...I'm comparing it to the phone I have now(HTC Hero S) deciding whether or not to switch...available storage space on my phone without the mem card is a priority for me...I'm asking this forum bc the EVO V will be just like the EVO 3D...thanks peeps

Insp_Gadget

Inspector Gadget
Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I have no idea how many apps I have (I don't keep track but about 50 for sure) and I have about 356 MB left.

Install Apps2SD from the Google Play Store and it will tell you, as well as let you manage moving them easier than usual.

I just looked, and it turns out that I actually have 261 apps installed to my SD card. More than I first thought.

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Install Apps2SD from the Google Play Store and it will tell you, as well as let you manage moving them easier than usual.

I just looked, and it turns out that I actually have 261 apps installed to my SD card. More than I first thought.
Hmm, maybe when I have some free time I'll give it a look.

jean15paul

Trusted Member
Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
I've definitely filled up the internal storage and had to move lots of apps to the SD card. There have been times my internal storage and my 8 GB SD were both full. I have a 32 GB SD now and have more than enough space.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrBrown