Streaming over wifi...

superdigger

Jan 2, 2017
Visit site
So I'm going a little crazy trying to figure this out... I just switched to a galaxy s7 edge after having an iPhone for a long time. I am trying to stream my music to my Samsung speaker over wifi the speaker is a da-e750... You would think getting a Samsung phone to play on a Samsung speaker would be easy, not even close! I have got it to work using double twist player but this will only allow me to play music that I have purchased. I can not play music I have downloaded from applemusic. Yes I pay for Apple music and have songs downloaded but they do not show up in double twist. I also tried Spotify, but again it does not support wifi streaming to my speaker... How frustrating! Makes me want to go back to Apple, Any help with this would be much appreciated

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! What file format is the music from Apple Music -- M4A (AAC)? What directory are the music files saving to? Use your My Files app to look in that directory -- is there a file called ".nomedia"? If so, delete that file -- it instructs the system to ignore that directory when looking for media files to add to the various media databases (like the Music app's database).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smmF14F2