Question Stuck on download mode

Miksalowy

Apr 29, 2024
Visit site
Hi, i got into some big trouble, i tried to root my Samsung M31S but i got stuck on download mode, when i hold down vol- and power button it goes into samsung screen and than back into download mode. I cant do anything with it, can someone help?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Try holding down the power button and volume down for about 20 seconds (it may reboot a couple times). If that doesn't work, the system may be damaged (not sure how you tried to root or how far you went into re-writing the OS) and a service center visit may be required.

Miksalowy

Apr 29, 2024
Visit site
Try holding down the power button and volume down for about 20 seconds (it may reboot a couple times). If that doesn't work, the system may be damaged (not sure how you tried to root or how far you went into re-writing the OS) and a service center visit may be required.
Tried already before this thread and nothing seemed to happen so i think i need to go to the service

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Are you sure the buttons aren't 'stuck'? A couple more things I'd try:
1) Volume up plus power button until it reboots.
2) ALL buttons (volume +, - and power) simultaneously for at least a minute (may be less time, but just to be sure, do it for a minute...). This has helped me bring back a couple phones 'back to life' before, so worth a try.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raykv23