stylus

alcor34

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
does anyone know of a stylus that is not the huge round tip that you typically find but more like the pen for the htc flyer?

millemots

May 21, 2011
Visit site
For capacitive screens you really need the area that those honking big round tips provide. On resistive screens you can get away with the super fine point stylus that most people think of when you say, "stylus." The closest thing I've found is the e.stylo, and even that is huge...and wooden. I would almost kill for a fine point (fountain pen style fine point) stylus, but I don't think the screen technology permits it.

If anyone has an alternative, I'd like to hear about it. This Targus stylus is the suck and the e.stylo is just a bit disconcerting to use (tap, tap, tap, drag).

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

alcor34

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
It looks cool i wish i could find a site where i could buy it. If the tip is stiff the angles would help make for more precision. Its really hard to draw and write on the tab with a pen the size of a dime.

millemots

May 21, 2011
Visit site
You can buy the e.stylo from their website. That's where I got mine; fast ship and friendly, frequent contact with one of the inventors/owners. No affiliation other than being a customer.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

millemots

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Another option is the recently announced Adonit Jot and Jot Pro. I've just ordered the Pro version, but the pre-order lead time is four weeks.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newuser93939