Suddenly no sound, video playback and camera not working.

g5user

Jan 13, 2017
Visit site
I just got my LG G5, and updated it to android 7.0 first thing. I found out that after a while the sounds in Facebook (when you send and receive messages etc) disappear, also the video playback in recorded videos and on Youtube is not working, and camera recording is also not working.
Anyone having the same problem or any clues what the problem may be?

Crabby Abie The Queen T-Flo

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
I just got my LG G5, and updated it to android 7.0 first thing. I found out that after a while the sounds in Facebook (when you send and receive messages etc) disappear, also the video playback in recorded videos and on Youtube is not working, and camera recording is also not working.
Anyone having the same problem or any clues what the problem may be?

Try clear cache

speer0s

Jan 16, 2017
Visit site
I have the same problem. I need to do a restart to fix it and after a few minutes it does it again. I do many restarts per day and I've been waiting for a new update but nothing yet.. Please help!

Mustafa Ulutas

Jan 17, 2017
Visit site
I have the same problem. I need to do a restart to fix it and after a few minutes it does it again. I do many restarts per day and I've been waiting for a new update but nothing yet.. Please help!
Same problem for a week, restart fixes problems but it happens again. İt's really annoying. Anyone tried factory reset?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon