Summer Accessories for Android

Brent Zaniewski

Accessory Editor
Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Staying cool this summer means getting some quality time in at the pool, beach or lake. You might also be enjoying the great outdoors fire-side with friends and family at your favorite campground. What sort of accessories do you not leave home without for these occasions? Whether it be a waterproof case, backup battery or a Bluetooth speaker — share your go-to gadgets right here! We'll be covering our own favorite summer accessories here at Android Central in the next week, so stay tuned for that. :cool:

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Though I do not "bring" anything extra with me per se, I do make sure my phone has a good or moderate charge before I leave for work/social events.

thegreenbot

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
Well, I think a waterproof phone case and a small pouch for my Android phone would be the perfect summer accessories. And Bluetooth is a must in both winters and summers. A nice glass guard to protect my Android screen from those harsh sun rays haha.

JenniferPratt

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
You need a cool waterproof phone case and a backup battery. If you have Bluetooth speaker in addition, you will have a great fun on beach, pool in summer.

Soni Ambesh

May 16, 2016
Visit site
I Need Summer Accessories for my android Red Mi, i want something like which is going to control my hand set Heating down. and i want to bass wise ear phone in price around 300 , please suggest me

cirkit

May 29, 2016
Visit site
I would get a waterproof case. Also try bringing some baggies that you can put your charger in and other accessories to prevent as much water as possible.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wyattling