Super Weird thing going on.....

sharra1#IM

Dec 13, 2009
Visit site
Anyone have this problem..
In the messaging application If you touch the to: fiels (normally just type in a name from your phone book) not all of my contacts will pull up, no rhyme or reason..How do I fix This??

motodunner

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I had this problem the other day when trying to send a new text...what it ended up being was his # was listed as a work #....when I changed it to cell it would then come up.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I don't have the problem with my droid but when I use outlook it happens all the time and bugs the $hit out of me.

gsontag

Nov 17, 2009
facebook.com
Ya im not sure where it is but cant you set it up so that only contacts with cell numbers show up?? i would bet that that is the issue

largeselection

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
I have had this intermittent issue as well. It doesn't happen all the time so I haven't given it much thought. It will likely be addressed in an update.

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
There is nothing you can turn on to change this. I have sparingly had this issue, but it has never been a huge issue for me. Hopefully it will be addressed in the next update however.

motodroid.md

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
messaging app not showing some people when you begin to type name. The reason for this is because the people that are not showing up are saved in your contacts with home or work instead of under cell phone. Since you cannot text a home phone number or work, the app automatically blocks those numbers out.

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
messaging app not showing some people when you begin to type name. The reason for this is because the people that are not showing up are saved in your contacts with home or work instead of under cell phone. Since you cannot text a home phone number or work, the app automatically blocks those numbers out.

I can't believe that didn't occur to me previously, that makes perfect sense. Maybe I'm not used to a smartphone being THIS smart :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRG582