Support (Google/HTC/T-Mobile)

null

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
There has been a lot of media coverage saying how disgruntled people are with the tech support they have received for the Nexus One. My experience has been quite different and I was just wondering what other people's experiences have been.

I called support with two issues so far and in each case I have been very positively impressed. Both times, I was able to speak with a live person very quickly without having to go through a long automated system. The first time, I needed assistance in setting up Google Voice Mail - I reached an HTC representive who conferenced in a T-Mobile rep and together they resolved the issue for me. The second time I called Google support regarding a problem with my screen resolution. He recommended doing a factory reset which resolved the problem.

iamcpap

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
Customer Support has been top notch for me as well. First time I called in to T-Mobile, the automated system recognized I was an N1 owner and routed me right to HTC and my issue was handled quickly.

Second issue I had, HTC replaced my phone with a brand new unit and over-nighted it after a hard reset didn't fix the issue. (My camera was force closing every time i tried to use it.)

A+

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ILTAFGICHKI