Swapping EVO 4G for another

guitarfish

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
Well I think I broke my phone. :'(

It hit the garage floor a couple nights ago, but seemed fine. I have a rubberized Sedio case with a hard shell around it. What I realized a day or two later is that the vibration feature no longer works. I tried every setting I could find, pulled the batter, no go. I backed up everything and did a factory reset - still no good. It won't vibrate at all, not even on the initial bootup.

Since I pretty much feel I can't live without this option, I'm thinking I need another phone. Assuming I get another phone, what's involved in doing the swap so that the new phone has the same phone number, etc? Is it just a matter of swapping sim cards or something?

Thanks

simon1b

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
take it to a sprint store and they will be able to de activate the old one and reactivate the new one with the same number. should be able to switch the contacts as well.

ps i may have an evo 4g for sale if interested.(sorry if this is against the rules)

Glenn

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Some don't and some do. The EVO 4G does not. The EVO Design 4G does. The Windows 7 Arrive does. Just for clarification.
For CDMA phones to have SIM cards, they need to also have separate radios that use SIM cards. In which case you're not using the SIM card for CDMA, but for something else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlantisx