swiftkey on rooted stockrom

aeiou

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone been able to get swiftkey working on the stockrom? I installed it but the setup menu gets stuck in a loop and hu can't get to the selection screen for the keyboards

aeiou

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
Ok, i am a little new to this, so bear with me. How tdo i do that? I saw in the nookcolor tools that it needs to be in/ system/app but i didn't know were to find the file and what it would be called. Now, when i look in the/ data/app folder there is nothing there. Im using filemanager by adao team.

xjcannonx

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
One way to do it is to use "Root Explorer" and go into the data/app folder find swift key....mount the folder as r/w (button on top of screen in Root Explorer) click on swiftkey and select "Move" then navigate to system/app and paste it in there. Afterwords you need to reboot and open up Nook Color Tools and you should see it in there when you select "Keyboard"

Bengt#AC

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Thank you so much!!!

Now I wonder how I can change the keyboard to (Swedish) another language since there are no keyboard settings page (as far as I can understand...)?

Bengt#AC

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Thank you so much!!!

Now I wonder how I can change the keyboard to (Swedish) another language since there are no keyboard settings page (as far as I can understand...)?

Well, that was easy. Just long press on the microphone key.

The list choices are blank on my Nook, but the lists are as follows (from the top):

Language modules
English-US
English-UK (default)
Czech
Danish
Dutch
French
German
Italian
Norwegian
Polish
Portugese