CrackMonkey91

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Very important to me, has anyone gotten swype to work with the 2.1 leak? is it even possible? I tried to different swype files and old one and the newest one but neither work. So have anyone got it working if you have how did you do it?

mitchell.23

Dec 7, 2009
Visit site
mine has been working just fine. even better than on 1.5. I just re installed it exactly the same way as on 1.5. same file and everything.

rw6497

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
Yeah using it now as well. Like that it now auto capitalize words after period. Always wondering was is better in settings. Predictive or no predictive???

rw6497

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
ive upgraded to 2.1 and im starting to see no advantages to using this instead of standard taping. The htc keyboard is really good and there is no lag anymore which is why i loved swype so much. im making way to many errors with swype

ricbon

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
I cant seem to get swype to download all i get is a oops message...i tried to walk to the the holiday inn to get thier wi-fi signal and nothin. I also checked the unkown applications button and still nothing....heeeelllllppp

IS IT I'M RUNNING 1.5 NOT THE LEAKED 2.1 LIKE ALL THE OTHER COOL KIDS

rw6497

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
Yeah def nice to have those options. I'm trying to mess with the settings to see of I could make it a little more error free...

rw6497

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
I cant seem to get swype to download all i get is a oops message...i tried to walk to the the holiday inn to get thier wi-fi signal and nothin. I also checked the unkown applications button and still nothing....heeeelllllppp

IS IT I'M RUNNING 1.5 NOT THE LEAKED 2.1 LIKE ALL THE OTHER COOL KIDS

Sucks for you not to be one of the cool kids lol. Silly question but did you registrar? Did you get email from swype?

ricbon

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
sucks for you not to be one of the cool kids lol. Silly question but did you registrar? Did you get email from swype?

yeah did the reg and email thing....i get the email and when i tap on the link i go to the swype web page and i get an
oops!
Swype was trying to figure out where you were trying to go, but we just couldn't figure it out!

rw6497

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
Was pretty simple after email. At swype link page, it will start to download installer. After that you would be asked for email and password you used when you registered.

ricbon

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
was pretty simple after email. At swype link page, it will start to download installer. After that you would be asked for email and password you used when you registered.

well then let me power off/on and give it a whirl

NOPE STILL NOTHING WONDER IF THEY'VE CAPPED LIKE THE WEBSITE SAID

Last edited:

mitchell.23

Dec 7, 2009
Visit site
If you got the email its not capped. Do a search through this forum and you will find a link to a swype file that is compatible with 1.5. Its what we were using prior to this beta and 2.1.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hooded88