Sync Outlook Notes & Tasks

EN4CER69

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
Hello All,

I need a App that will sync my Outlook 2007 Notes & Tasks with my HTC Desire Z..

PS - I use HTC Sync for Contacts and Calendar.

Thanks for any help :)

EN4

companionlink

Feb 9, 2010
www.companionlink.com
EN4,

Take a look at SyncDroid.net - they list most, if not all, of the Android - Outlook sync options.

Of course, if you're asking for recommendations I'd suggest taking a look at our own offering, CompanionLink for Outlook. It syncs notes & tasks, as well as contacts & calendars to your phone in conjunction with our Android app, DejaOffice. Check it out and let me know if you have any questions!

- David Z.

Reactions: EN4CER69

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I don't use Outlook, so, I really can't. While you wait for someone to post, maybe you can start getting some and Testing them. Check Market, or, Amazon Appstore, type in Outlook, and start trying everything you can. Maybe you'll find one through trying each. And, then you can come back here and post your results!! :D

Droidette

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm using gSyncit to sync contacts, notes, tasks and calendar. For notes, gSyncit can sync them to your account with Toodledo, Evernote, Dropbox or Simplenote. I'm syncing to Evernote and it's worked flawlessly. Good luck!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnovwigwam