Syncing Notes from Outlook

COMOEd

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
Hi All,

Does anyone know if it is possible to sync the notes in Outlook onto my Hero somehow? I searched the forum and either I don't know how to search correctly, or no one else has asked.

Thanks in advance for any guidance.

Ed

COMOEd

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
Outlook Notes workaround?

Does anyone know of w workaround to get Notes from Outlook onto my Hero? The only thing I could think of was to upload them as Google docs.

slbailey1

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
Does anyone know of w workaround to get Notes from Outlook onto my Hero? The only thing I could think of was to upload them as Google docs.

I don't know of a workaround to get Notes from Outlook onto the Hero, but I've stopped using Outlook to keep track of my notes. I'm now using Evernote. Evernote is a real good application that keeps all your notes in the "Cloud". It have free native clients for the PC, Windows Mobile, Pre, and IPhone. I thank it has a native client for Blackberries. Evernote has an optimized web application for the Android and they are working on a native client for Android.

With Evernote, when you create or change a note on one platform and it automatically syncs to the "Cloud" and is available on all platforms. You can store anything as a note - Webpages, pictures, pictures of business cards, etc. You can also organize your notes into separate notebooks.

Like i said before, Evernote is a real good application for managing notes.

There is one little problem with the web application - Once you enter your username and password and tell Evenote to remember it, everytime you bring up the application you will have to press "SignIn" about 3 or 4 times. I can live that that until the native client is available.

Edit: There is one real nice feature of Evernote, your can ecrypt all or part of a note. Also Evenote is free. There is a payed version that adds more space and something else. The free account meets my needs.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timboe