T-Mobile CEO - "AT&T is crap"

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Tmobiles monthly billing is far to irregular for us, we'll never be headed down that road again.

Had them two months, first months bill was normal, then the seconds month bill jumped by almost 70$. And before you ask we had used around the same amount of data/minutes as the previous month.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

pazzo02

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
T-Mo's CEO might be looking for a job if the Metro PCS merger goes through. I guess he doesn't want to work for AT&T or Verizon.

eds817

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
I was an AT&T customer many, many years ago and couldn't stand them. I left and used several other carriers, MetroPCS, Nextel and T-Mobile. I just came back to AT&T after 5+ years with TMO. My main reason for going with TMO & BlackBerry was the UMA feature. This feature was dropped with the 9900 but they still had WiFi calling. But since TMO's coverage within 2 miles of my home is poor at best and they have been telling me for the last 3 years that it will be fixed I finally gave up.

I've only been with AT&T & Android for a few days now but am very satisfied so far with the service. Lets hope it continues.

bigoldthor

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Pretty much all over the nation! Don't know one single person in this area who isn't having issues with their service

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Wow, sweeping generalization. Millions of AT&T customers are VERY happy. Myself included. Coverage everywhere I go is stellar, and their cs has been great to me. Of course I have 5 lines, always pay my bills on time, and pay more for it than tmo. Even with a 24% corporate discount.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Jon_Doh

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site

As a current T-Mobile customer and former AT&T and Verizon customer I think I am qualified to respond to the CEO's comment. If anybody's network is crap it is T-Mobile's. They do not have anywhere near the 4G coverage their maps show. I travel a great deal and except for the big cities I get no 4G anywhere. It's all EDGE. Painfully slow EDGE. AT&T on the other hand has 4G and/or LTE everywhere I go. When I'm in rural areas or small towns T-Mobile has no coverage at all and has to roam on AT&T.

Having had T-Mobile, AT&T and Verizon, after my contract is up I'll be going back to AT&T. Overall, they have the most consistent coverage, although nobody is perfect and covers all areas. I've also used my AT&T phone in many countries without a problem. I had a lot of dropped call issues when I was on Verizon's network.

Just my 2? worth as a customer of those networks. I've never been on Sprint, so I can't comment about their network.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
As a current T-Mobile customer and former AT&T and Verizon customer I think I am qualified to respond to the CEO's comment. If anybody's network is crap it is T-Mobile's. They do not have anywhere near the 4G coverage their maps show. I travel a great deal and except for the big cities I get no 4G anywhere. It's all EDGE. Painfully slow EDGE. AT&T on the other hand has 4G and/or LTE everywhere I go. When I'm in rural areas or small towns T-Mobile has no coverage at all and has to roam on AT&T.

Having had T-Mobile, AT&T and Verizon, after my contract is up I'll be going back to AT&T. Overall, they have the most consistent coverage, although nobody is perfect and covers all areas. I've also used my AT&T phone in many countries without a problem. I had a lot of dropped call issues when I was on Verizon's network.

Just my 2? worth as a customer of those networks. I've never been on Sprint, so I can't comment about their network.

Att's network is pretty good! I live in VT and still get 10megs down in the middle of the sticks!

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy SIII