T-Mobile Insider? 20%?

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I saw a post on Reddit saying if you were porting over, and rep gave you a code, you could get 20% off.

Anyone here work for Tmo and want to give me a code, or explain this to me?

I'm literally in the process of switching 5 lines from Verizon

mustang8918

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Thank you, Mike-Mike. I just swiched from verizon and got the store rep to hook me up with a code, especially since I was switching.

jorGeorge

May 16, 2011
Visit site
How did you guys get a code? I asked on twitter and they're just telling me that they already have existing offers. Do I need to be porting multiple lines?

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
They give you a code to put in the website. They guy that gave me mine spoke to me to verify some stuff though.

I ended up ordering the Sync Up Drive through him

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Saw this offer here today so I called a rep and got a code. I'll be going to the store tonight to switch from Project Fi to TMO. Fi is good but I've been having data withdrawal so it will be costing me $80 for myself and my wife. A bit more than Fi but no longer having to constantly be aware of data will be a relief and not that much more money.

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Oh, one more thing, I bought a Gear S3 Frontier at Best buy last Monday and they will price match so that I can return the Bluetooth model and get their LTE model for the same price.

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Oh, one more thing, I bought a Gear S3 Frontier at Best buy last Monday and they will price match so that I can return the Bluetooth model and get their LTE model for the same price.

I am probably going to get the S3 Frontier as well. I have had the S2 since launch and i love it.

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
That is off your bill. We signed up for two lines for $100 and then it is $80 a month after the 20 percent. Also picked up a third line today at no charge, so we have three unlimited lines for $80 a month and that includes all taxes and fees.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
So I got a code and I registered it. We are porting out numbers over on Monday when the SIM cards get here. How do you prove that the 20% did take? After you register the ported number and signup for an online acct does it say it some where?

I was just wondering!

Thank you!

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
So I got a code and I registered it. We are porting out numbers over on Monday when the SIM cards get here. How do you prove that the 20% did take? After you register the ported number and signup for an online acct does it say it some where?

I was just wondering!

Thank you!

I got a text that said this

Attachments

• IMG_60lko7.jpg
    IMG_60lko7.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 53

jorGeorge

May 16, 2011
Visit site

I was just wondering!

Thank you!

I received the same text. I called up T-Mobile and they told me it would be reflected after your first bill is issued. Right now on your account you will see the price before the discount, however once you reach the end of your billing cycle it will be applied.

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I signed up for the free line the other day, and I got the text today confirming that it would be free, but the text went to one of my other numbers instead of the main number

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svtracy