T mobile Note Edge Back order

kimberle2008

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
I ordered an Edge on Thursday the 19th, and it was in stock on the website. I checked my order status today and it went from "processing" to "backordered". The chat rep told me it was on a 4-7 day back order but ,when I called the rep said she did not have an estimated ship date. Does anyone have any information? TIY

yoshi351

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
Mine is on backorder as well. Ordered on the 4th last week along with the Gear S(Looks like its shipping soon). Now to play the waiting game.

Zee57tea

Dec 10, 2014
Visit site
i ordered mine on the Dec. 1st and just got the text from t-mobile last night saying my order being processed. any idea how long it will be until i get it?

nmcgrawj

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
i ordered mine on the Dec. 1st and just got the text from t-mobile last night saying my order being processed. any idea how long it will be until i get it?

Mine went from processing to back ordered and now it's back to processing. They say it will ship within the week.

nsp2015

Dec 10, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys, I ordered my Note Edge on Dec 8th, but the order status says the phone is in backorder. Any idea how long will it take for them to ship the phone. I have choose the overnight shipping option to get it fast but there is no update on the status since last 2 days.

dlagusanr14

Dec 11, 2014
Visit site
I ordered my Galaxy note edge in store on Dec 17th. Does anyone know when this will be shipped? I can't even track my order because I am porting the number from Verizon. My account is suspended so I can't track my order unless I contact t-mobile directly.
I am impatient omg. How long does it usually take if my status is backordered.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AppletoDroid40