T-Mobile Orders Did You Get A SIM In The Box?

phone-a-holic

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
I ordered directly from Tmobile and didn't get a SIM in the box. So I tried the eSIM option from the email I was sent that didn't work. I called customer care and she take out old SIM or go to store. I went to store to get one and had the most horrible time trying to get one. Finally I am active. Trying to restore and then I will post pictures and stuff.

runfar262

Aug 17, 2019
Visit site
I ordered an unlocked S24 Ultra from Samsung. Back in 2022, when I got my S22 Ultra, I did buy a T-Mobile sim card and activation was smooth after it was in the phone. So, this evening I went to my local T-Mobile store to buy a sim card for the new S24 Ultra. Gal at the store said I don't need a sim card for the S24 Ultra. But I haven't tried to activate it yet. I'd be interested in hearing from other T-Mobile folks about their experience.

Reactions: MarVaRa

phone-a-holic

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

jlangner

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
I have T-mobile and went unlocked. I just transferred E-Sim from old phone to new phone. I just had to go to connections and manage SIM and told to transfer then phones just needed to be sitting next to each other. Assuming your previous phone had a card I guess.

runfar262

Aug 17, 2019
Visit site
I wound up having to go into the T-Mobile store. The sales associate just popped the sim from the S22 Ultra into the S24 Ultra. Anyway, now deep into the tweaking and arranging.

Last edited:

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I ordered directly from Tmobile and didn't get a SIM in the box. So I tried the eSIM option from the email I was sent that didn't work. I called customer care and she take out old SIM or go to store. I went to store to get one and had the most horrible time trying to get one. Finally I am active. Trying to restore and then I will post pictures and stuff.
When I set-up my s24u unlock TMO I choose esim and my device I was copying everything was my Fold 5 which had sim card and everything went well without contacting T-Mobile

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter