T-Mobile????

Cooldrewf

Aug 9, 2015
Visit site
When is T-Mobile coming out with the update. Everytime I ask them they say they r still working on it to ensure security and that it will be out during this quarter. That seems like bs to me though. Do any of you guys know?

Bob61

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
Per response to Tforce on Twitter a month ago, they are working on it, appreciate me being a loyal customer and I can see current status on their website. In other words, they got nothing. The other major carriers already have update.

hawklet00

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
ive gotten told by tmo on fb that its "in testing" but on the software update page its showing as in devlopment. basically i dont think they know wtf is going on and i stop asking them for updates. its frustrating af but at this point there really isnt much we can do but wait.

Coraya

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
As soon as it's released folks will be complaining that they don't have Android P. The cycle continues. I'm surprised they even give these OS updates their own name every year. That should be saved for major overhauls. These updates definitely don't reflect how big of a deal the community makes them out to be. It's still lollipop to me. "notification badges! whoaaaaa!"....big whoop. and their are some other small features don't get me wrong but it's hardly something to be harping on. I'm sure most people did just fine when they were waiting for marshmallow. If you didn't need the current Oreo features at that time, I doubt you need them now.

Just my opinion. Not attacking the OP.

Goosinurwife

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
NEWS i just checked n my tmobile branded phones thats now on att prepaid just got the oero update !!!!!!!

well not sure but it looks that way il report back in a few minutes !!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrStrange