Tablet and Smartphone!!

Grumandel

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
Hi there ! I need help in something
I want to choose a tablet that will last and for the love of god that does not lag
am thinking about these options
Xperia z4
nexus 9
the new LG g pad X 8.3
or iPad air pro

and something else...I want to know which is the best smartphone brand...I own a note 4..but the crappieTouchWiz made me hate it , bugs and lags all the time..also if I download nova the battery consuming is superior ....
so I need something other than sumy...I have really hate Samsung..all phones and tablets that I used to own , laged...
I really want to try something else

Posted via the Android Central App

eshropshire

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
I agree about TouchWiz, but it is easy to get rid of on Samsung phones and tablets. I have a Note 4 and two Samsung tablets. I run Nova Prime on all of the devices.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Grumandel

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
whats the point of taking a smatphone and because it lags you should install another launcher ; just don't buy it..
Samsung is unexceptable..
I don't won't to babysit my phone because it lags ...my phone should babysit me..
and with nova the battery consumation is superior

Posted via the Android Central App

Kenna Garcia

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
is the ipad air pro out yet??
I guess it depends how much money you want to spend but for 500$ the surface 3 is a pretty sweet deal in opinion because it is a lot more verstile than your typical tablet. I am personally waiting for the Surface pro 4 though, it has been a long wait.... lol

Moto-Edge

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
I agree about TouchWiz, but it is easy to get rid of on Samsung phones and tablets. I have a Note 4 and two Samsung tablets. I run Nova Prime on all of the devices.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

How do you get rid of touchwiz? Does that mean rooting your phone?

grahamf

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
is the ipad air pro out yet??
I guess it depends how much money you want to spend but for 500$ the surface 3 is a pretty sweet deal in opinion because it is a lot more verstile than your typical tablet. I am personally waiting for the Surface pro 4 though, it has been a long wait.... lol
Windows 10 is a pretty awesome tablet OS. I have it on my Asus Book Flip and it works great.

SnowSanta

Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
How do you get rid of touchwiz? Does that mean rooting your phone?
No, a root means you can change whatever you want on your phone, which means you can play with the software, which is highly NOT recommended.

A launcher is like a normal app, as facebook.
Your phone has a normal homescreen or home-launcher (I call it that way) which has been installed before it being sold. But that is the thing, some people want to try different homescreen setups and choose for a different launcher than their stock one.

You should take a look at the playstore, and type launcher in the searchbox, there are like hundreds of changing style launchers. ☺

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk