Take a look at Tab S4!

anon(10181084)

Mar 2, 2017
Visit site
I would get this in a blink of an eye if I hadn't purchased the $1050 Tab S3 last year. I hope they add Dex to the Tab S3 via an update.

christianttt

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I just bought the S3 a couple of months ago and it's so good that I think I can keep it at least 2 years. If they don't do it officially I hope somebody can port it.

dianehelen

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Still pissses me off, that the s-pen doesnt attach to the tablet like my 10.1 2014 did. I really liked that whole design and the pen itself better.

I have the S3 and like many of the features but really dont like the pen or how I have to get a case with elastic pieces to store it.

ADRz

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
DeX is a gimmick at this stage. Nobody would really use this tablet for real productivity work. In addition, it is not really needed most of the time. If one wants to use the MS Office apps, one can do so easily within the typical Android environment.

At this stage, Samsung has overpriced the Tab S4. If it had been priced at the $500 level, it may have been a far easier purchase, even with the expensive keyboard. I think that Samsung will start offering discounts on this very quickly, because, at this price, it is not really competitive (or competitive enough).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayyub21