taking phone calls.

May 3, 2015
Visit site
When I decided I wanted to get this one I didn't really think of the ability to take phone calls on my wrist as something I actually wanted. It was just something that might be cool that was a part of something that I already wanted. Now that I have it I find that I'm taking almost all of my calls through my watch and really enjoying it. What's everyone else's opinion on this?

daves221

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Extremely convenient. You just need to be in a place where you can take the call on speaker. I've been at home wearing the watch and didn't have my phone on me and have taken calls (by BT) I otherwise would have missed because I didn't even hear the phone.

May 3, 2015
Visit site
Extremely convenient. You just need to be in a place where you can take the call on speaker. I've been at home wearing the watch and didn't have my phone on me and have taken calls (by BT) I otherwise would have missed because I didn't even hear the phone.

I was in the kitchen and my phone was in the bedroom and I took a call and it sounded great. So cool!

Bob31464

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
I was in my backyard, phone in the living room and took a call, I thought was pretty cool. I also use it for calls while I'm driving, saves me from taking my phone out.

afblangley

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
I use it for the majority of my calls. I find it much more convenient than carrying a phone. At a flick of my wrist, I can see who's calling and quickly answer or reject the call. I think this type of use would gain widespread acceptance if there were a better alternative than speakerphone and current BT headset designs.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
If I answer the call using the button on my car system it then goes through the car, if I swipe my watch to answer, it goes through the watch.
I don't get in that many calls, but it'll be interesting to see if mine works the same way-hopefully I can hit the car radios answer button. Making calls thru the Bluetooth radio is easy. Well the other day I dialed the number on the phone then just started driving and talked. It's nice having the Bluetooth for those things

daves221

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
If I answer the call using the button on my car system it then goes through the car, if I swipe my watch to answer, it goes through the watch.

I'm pretty sure this is my experience as well. Call came in yesterday and rang on my car and watch. I picked it up using the car BT.

RicKaysen

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Is there a way to disable just the incoming calls? Without caller ID, I don't pick up and it's an annoyance to keep hearing the alerts while listening to music on my bluetooth headset.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AppletoDroid40