Taking the 2.1 Leaked Rom Off

DroidKid123

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
Please if anyone could post in this thread, anyway to take the leaked 2.1 rom off the Droid Eris. I want to take it off, so I may root my Droid Eris. I would try to do it self but half the time I end up messing things up. If you can find solution I thank you personally.

DroidKid123

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
I just toke the zip. file Pb00IMG off my phone in attempt to take 2.1 rom leaked enough and it is still the same. Does that mean after people put the 2.1 leaked rom on there and it is completed they can take it off ?

Last edited:

judasmachine

Dec 26, 2009
Visit site
I just toke the zip. file Pb00IMG off my phone in attempt to take 2.1 rom leaked enough and it is still the same. Does that mean after people put the 2.1 leaked rom on there and it is completed they can take it off ?

I'm not sure what you mean, but as of right now just removing the install file off your SD card will likely do nothing but clear up storage space. I think you're stuck for right now.

judasmachine

Dec 26, 2009
Visit site
If I remember correctly all that will do is reload the 2.1 leak ROM. I looked again at all the root and leaked ROM sites, and I still think there is no way to downgrade. Hang in there as some of the devs have the leak and are busy looking into it.

mrfarinhight

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
There is no way to downgrade as of now. And recovery boot isn't volume down and send, its volume up and pwr. Deleting PB00IMG off your sd card will do nothing, the file is already on your phone.

judasmachine

Dec 26, 2009
Visit site
Yeah you probably cannot undo that one either, and give it some time to see what bugs emerge from that build. Patience is a virtue.

IzelTokatl

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
2nd leak is superior to the first. if you are on 1.5, just wait for OTA, it's bound to be near completion based on the second leak. For the most part its solid.

borgey401

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
i'm running 1.5 right now but i was thinking about having my friend install the second leak. what do you think i should do just wait it out for the official OTA or install the leak?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lunarmoon0320