TB delayed due to Samsung 4g???

upz3

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I find it very hard to believe:

Verizon wants to launch all four 4G LTE smartphones at an interval of around a week one after the other, which means that if one is delayed the whole launch period gets delayed. Not to mention that launching four hot devices so fast one after the other is not something manufacturers will appreciate.

VERY VERY HARD....

I am Fake Jesus

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
wow, nice find. but i just dont understand all the advertising without a date.....so we could still see a delay if any of the others have a issue. i think its kinda silly to drop phones back to back to back. great for consumers. but it kinda forces them to advertise all phones at once. but watever i just want a date an price to be said from verizon

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
EFF the EFIING samsung!

we dont want the sammy! if this is true, omg, their OS releases and device releases are too sluggish!

release the tbolt now = get $$$ now!!

get moving verizon.

though, i dont know if i want to even believe what vzw rep said.

oh, and thanks for the article!

rigorx

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Sorry, but I find this entire report hard to believe. It makes no business sense for VZW to launch high end sought after phones one right after another after another. They want to spread them out, so they can rake in the sales on the "latest & greatest" one at a time... and more importantly, so do the device manufacturers.

Manufacturers and carriers are not going to delay their releases based upon other manufacturer delays.

Plus it was stated at CES that the Moto Bionic wouldn't see release until mid to late Q2.

DJBeanPole

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
EFF the EFIING samsung!

we dont want the sammy! if this is true, omg, their OS releases and device releases are too sluggish!

release the tbolt now = get $$$ now!!

get moving verizon.

though, i dont know if i want to even believe what vzw rep said.

oh, and thanks for the article!

Haha you tell 'em laser!

upz3

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Agreed. It doesn't say bi-weekly, it says weekly, but that would defeat the limitations of their nice 2 week rule. So that would put the Bionic out at April'ish and I'd be shocked if that was the case. (Probably pissed too, though I know I want the TBolt)

DJBeanPole

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I'd be down with all these phones being available by May. Give me a chance to see what everyone has to say about them before making my decision.

ssplumb

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I don't know if you all have ever played the card game bull****. But I am calling bull****. This is so far fetched. Manufactures would never agree to this. They do not want to sit on there inventory. Especially to wait for the rivals.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rjogi3777