Question TCL TAB 8LE FRP Blocked

Status
Not open for further replies.

manoloturbo

Feb 10, 2024
Visit site
Hello, I'm hoping you can help me bypass the factory reset protection (FRP) on my TCL TAB 8 LE tablet. I purchased this tablet online secondhand and unfortunately it still has the previous owner's Google account linked to it.
I've tried following some tutorials online to get around the FRP lock but haven't had any success. The tablet is currently running Android 12 with the January 5, 2024 security patch and it's the T-Mobile variant.
Do you have any suggestions on steps I could take to successfully bypass the lock screen and gain access to the tablet? I would really appreciate any advice you can provide. Thank you!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Consider as well that this tablet may have been stolen, and you don't want to be caught possessing a stolen device. A legitimate reseller would've required that any device they received to resell was properly reset, with the previous owner's Google account completely removed. In fact, this is a main reason why a trade-in or return to a reseller would be rejected.

If the Google account belongs to the person who sold you the tablet, then they should be perfectly happy to help you remove the account (in fact, they should really want to, since it's their personal data on that device). If they ghost you, then I would find that highly suspicious. If you bought it on an online market, then report that seller to whoever runs the market. If this was a private one-on-one transaction without any records, then you're pretty much out of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000