Question Telegram question

acsurfer

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

A. In telegram the messages/photos I received and read, sometimes the sender will delete them, how to recover telegram delete messages/photos?

B. During I am not using the phone, sometimes the sender has sent messages/photos to me and deleted them before I open to read them, how to see the messages/photos that are deleted by the sender before I open to read them?

Using Samsung Galaxy A32 5G

Thanks

acsurfer

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Is there any app or anything to make screenshot easier? Takes quite a lot of effort and time to do screenshots throughout the day every time I receive a new message and waste time holding down arrow for long screenshot in Samsung A32 5G default screenshot tool. Later still need spend time to join the screenshots in PC.

Last edited:

acsurfer

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Just curious, if telegram allows the messages to be deleted, isn't it easy people to deny something that was agreed earlier by deleting the message? What app do you use for important stuff?

acsurfer

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Is there any time limit for the sender to delete the telegram message inside recipient phone and delete the message inside sender phone?

Can the telegram message recipient delete the message inside the sender's phone? (e.g. Sender sends [Good Morning] text then recipient uses recipient's phone to delete the [Good Morning] inside the sender's phone, then later when sender look at his phone unable to find the text he sent earlier [Good Morning] inside sender's phone)

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Is there any time limit for the sender to delete the telegram message inside recipient phone and delete the message inside sender phone?

Can the telegram message recipient delete the message inside the sender's phone? (e.g. Sender sends [Good Morning] text then recipient uses recipient's phone to delete the [Good Morning] inside the sender's phone, then later when sender look at his phone unable to find the text he sent earlier [Good Morning] inside sender's phone)
I found this , hope it helps .

Last edited:

acsurfer

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Most Samsung phones have a quick screenshot button combo (power and volume down at the same time) as well as gestures (swipe your palm from one edge to the screen to the other). You can also use Routines+ (part of the Good Lock app) to set up your own actions to certain button or screen actions.
I have Good Lock app in Samsung Galaxy A32 5G, did not see Routines+ inside the Good Lock app and did not find it listed for download, does it mean my phone cannot use Routines+?