Tempered glass screen protector

jfs101

Trusted Member
Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
I accidentally bent a corner on my rhinoshield screen protector, the OCD was killing me so I switched it for a tempered glass screen protector. I went with an Orzly, man the feeling is absolutely great, my fingers glide much better than with the silicone protector.

I now that this protector will likely shatter if I drop my phone, but it's totally worth it.

Do you cover your screen?

Posted via the Android Central App

Bronyr

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
I do, installed nillkin tempered glass and very happy with it. I also carry orzly that I had ordered before. One thing about nillkin I still see finger marks but that's unavoidable on any manuf.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Yep. I used one from Ebay called explosion proof real tempered glass screen for oneplus one. It cost $7 and is pretty nice. I did not want to wait in the orzly.
I have bought two of them for my OPO's and they are great.

Posted via my OnePlus One!

dizzle16

May 4, 2011
Visit site
I use the Nillkin. Funny thing is I ordered one back in September and have been using it without issue. I was looking for something around the house just yesterday and found a unopened package with my name on it, I open it up and it looks like the seller on Amazon sent me 2 Nillkin screen protectors. The one on my One right now is still in perfect condition so I haven't swapped them yet but it's nice to have an extra if something happens

Posted via...The One

Attachments

• 38211.jpg
    38211.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 108

jfs101

Trusted Member
Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
I use the Nillkin. Funny thing is I ordered one back in September and have been using it without issue. I was looking for something around the house just yesterday and found a unopened package with my name on it, I open it up and it looks like the seller on Amazon sent me 2 Nillkin screen protectors. The one on my One right now is still in perfect condition so I haven't swapped them yet but it's nice to have an extra if something happens

Posted via...The One

I'm ordering on of these for backup.

Bren S.

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I don't use screen protectors because I suck at putting them on. :(

Sent from my 64gb Sandstone One Plus One aka Opal the OPO :)

Last edited:

jfs101

Trusted Member
Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
I don't use screen protectors because I suck at putting them on. :(

Sent from my 64gb Sandstone One Plus One aka Opal the OPO :)

I always had trouble installing them, saw a few YouTube videos with some very logical pointers and haven't had any problems getting them in perfectly.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomasgabel