TERRIBLE battery life since Marshmallow update

FSUactuary

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
I decided to post this because I have yet to see any real complaints about this. There is something not right about this update. Check the pic.

I've tried installing the Wear app, factory reset of the watch, and nothing. Please help!

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 7236.jpg
    7236.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 90

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Although i dont have 1.4 yet on my watch, what i have found works best for me is to hard reset watch, pair with phone. Let that update and install like normal. Charge it for a bit. Then power off the watch, then let is sync up again, charge it and usually that fixes all.
The initial pairing and installing of apps kills battery. I also find it misses one or two apps or doesnt sycn fully so powering off and back on fixes those issues. Then its time to charge and use normally.
After all that let us know how it works.

brandun999

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Resync apps definitely helped things for me. However, my Moto 360 (Marshmallow updated) began having lots of stuttering and battery drain once again, as well as random handset reboots while playing music on Verizon S7 Edge. iHeartRadio turned out to be the culprit. Uninstalled iHeartRadio and wonkiness with phone and watch seems to be gone.

nicrom72

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm having the same issue. Ever since I received the MM issue , I get about 2 hours of battery life. I've done a factory reset and still the same issue.

Posted via the Android Central App

jojoe42

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
I too would recommend a hard-reset - although I didn't after updating, I've noticed battery life has definitely increased by a few hours with ambient on