text message order...

KyleBuch

Oct 31, 2009
Visit site
I am now using handcent currently, but had this issue with the native app also..
my text messages do not appear in the order i received them. I think it is because I have a Eastern time zone number, but live in the Central time zone... Is there any way to set the way the messages appear to just go by the order they were received instead of by the time stamp they have?

KSmithInNY

#winning
Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I am now using handcent currently, but had this issue with the native app also..
my text messages do not appear in the order i received them. I think it is because I have a Eastern time zone number, but live in the Central time zone... Is there any way to set the way the messages appear to just go by the order they were received instead of by the time stamp they have?

Don't read to far into it. I have the same problem and i live in the eastern time zone and have a New York number. Just another one of the bugs that come with a 1st gen device. There are plenty of posts around these board with people having the same problems.

Atleast HTC/Sprint acknowledges these as being bugs and doesnt play the Apple role "Yea that's not a bug ... its an undocumented feature. Enjoy"

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte15