The covers and cases of moto z play is for moto z force?

Photo_Drew

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
I don't use a case on mine because I use the mods often. The phone itself has held up so far to several drops onto concrete, tile, and hardwood. Only minor scuffs. I have replaced the shattershield top protective layer due to some knicks and scratches.

I had been using the standard wood back. I also got the Incipio plastic back of which I was not a big fan. Today I got the Moto nylon back and I really like it.

1Coopgt

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Clear what up ? The phones are the same size with different internals . The mods are for the Z line of phones.

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
Clear what up ? The phones are the same size with different internals . The mods are for the Z line of phones.

I'm sure that's what he/she was trying the clear up. The phones are almost but not exactly the same size. The Force is 155.9 x 75.8, the Z Play is 156.4 x 76.4. So, do the covers and cases for the Z Play fit on the Force, or are they slightly too big? Such as the Incipio DualPro case for the Z Play Droid? (My guess is that they are not compatible.)

Verizon Wireless has separate Incipio cases for the Z Play Droid and Z Force Droid, so I'm guessing that they are not interchangeable.

JohnS305

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
The cases for the Moto Z Play will probably fit the Z Force but the Force has no headphone jack. So the cases for the Z Play have a separate hole for the headphone but the cases for the Z Force only have one hole for the type c plug.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greggplu