The dock is connected message keeps popping up

asimuk

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
hi got an s6 edge and the message "the dock is connected" constantly keeps popping up on the screen. my phone is overheating because of this and its draining my battery. anyone experiencing the same things?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
My buddy had this happen. A reboot fixed it. I would try a reboot -- if that doesn't work I would then do a factory reset. If that still doesn't help I would exchange the device.

Saurav Regmi

Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
hi got an s6 edge and the message "the dock is connected" constantly keeps popping up on the screen. my phone is overheating because of this and its draining my battery. anyone experiencing the same things?

Even I am facing the same problem with my s6 edge.....

lilmissallie

May 23, 2016
Visit site
this is happening with mine as well, I've factory resetted it as well and it came back again. Might go back and get my iphone, or buy one because it's a pain in the butt. Seriously, I've never had this problem when I had my iPhone.:mad::mad:

Tech-Newb

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
this is happening with mine as well, I've factory resetted it as well and it came back again. Might go back and get my iphone, or buy one because it's a pain in the butt. Seriously, I've never had this problem when I had my iPhone.:mad::mad:

Have you tried cleaning up your USB/charging port? Might be dirty.

I have the opposite experience from yours lol. Had 1 iphone and 3 ipads all of em gives me problem and lags a lot (especially ipad 3, even ipad 1 is a bit smoother)

Posted with ❤Love❤