News The Galaxy S24 is already having Android Auto problems with some vehicles.

John Ocampos

Feb 2, 2024
Visit site
Hi everyone, I've been following the discussions around the Galaxy S24's Android Auto issues. It seems like a compatibility glitch, possibly software-related. Has anyone tried clearing the cache for Android Auto or resetting the connection settings on both the phone and the car system? These steps sometimes resolve such issues. Also, ensuring both the phone's OS and the Android Auto app are up to date could help. Any success stories or further troubleshooting tips would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: BergerKing

djphoenix18

Feb 5, 2024
Visit site
Hi everyone, I've been following the discussions around the Galaxy S24's Android Auto issues. It seems like a compatibility glitch, possibly software-related. Has anyone tried clearing the cache for Android Auto or resetting the connection settings on both the phone and the car system? These steps sometimes resolve such issues. Also, ensuring both the phone's OS and the Android Auto app are up to date could help. Any success stories or further troubleshooting tips would be greatly appreciated.
So here's what I know. Currently own a 2012 Toyota Tundra with a Pioneer 3800NEX system. After the android 14 update, android auto no longer works for me on any of my android phones including my S24 Ultra. My wife has the S22 Ultra with Android 13 and it connects to my stereo with 0 issues. Something in android 14 broke my wireless connection to android auto. Edit: All firmware on pioneer is updated, Android Auto version is updated, have tried clearing cache of android auto, tried pretty much everything.

Last edited:

jsabo

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
FWIW, S24 Ultra is working just fine with a 2024 Toyota Prius Prime. Usual nonsense about not always connecting over Bluetooth, but once it's connected, works exactly as expected.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej