The OFFICIAL Jellybean Waiting Room

bbudnick5001

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Tell me a little about it. I really haven't heard any details about it yet. What's kind of features is it going to have?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

pmoser

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm hoping Google can figure out how to make the OS nor modular so they can update all the phones, but people will still have the interface and skin as they had before.

_JKK_

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
I've called Verizon, written them two letters a week for the past six years, and have protested in the nude in front of their stores for this release.

We better get it.

PhoenixMike

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
If I don't get my Jellybean update tomorrow I am going to call Verizon, demand 3x the money back that I paid for my phone, threaten to use a different carrier, file complaints with the BBB the FCC the ASPCA the abc 123's and start a class action lawsuit.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

In my experience, this has yet to fail.

TheAssailant

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
From what I hear JB'll have a Siri-like assistant and malware protection at the OS level.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

shaytoon21

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
If I don't get my Jellybean update tomorrow I am going to call Verizon, demand 3x the money back that I paid for my phone, threaten to use a different carrier, file complaints with the BBB the FCC the ASPCA the abc 123's and start a class action lawsuit.

you dont say??? [insert nic cage pic here]

bigdaddytee

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Guys, like some of you, I just got my OTA update today, and I can't wait to dump this lame crap for the next best thing! 4.0.4 is sooo this afternoon, C'mon Verizon!
PS, I'd lounge around with you guys, but it already looks like a sausage fest in here...

Sent from my (pretty awesome) SCH-i515

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Fyi you won't see jb till Xmas just saying. They'll be some minor updates but no jb.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

metz65

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
I have hit the check for update button 2567 times this afternoon and still no Jellybean. :(
It's been almost 24 hours since my last update, come on Verizon get it together. :banghead:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caroltheresa61