The pdf's in my Moto G4 File Manager "Documents" folder needs a password which I do not know.

taranmarch

Sep 6, 2015
Visit site
The pdf's in my Moto G4 File Manager "Documents" folder needs a password which I do not know.

When I open the Moto File Manager and within it open Documents, I see only PDF files with no title - just numbers (e.g., 00001.pdf) and when I try to open them I get "This file is protected" message and I need a password. What password? I have not set up a password, and I have tried all of my passwords, including those for specific apps like Adobe PDF, Google, etc. Is there any way to find or reset the password?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: The pdf's in my Moto G4 File Manager "Documents" folder needs a password which I do not know.

No, those are either files used by apps (doubtful) or pieces of a pdf file download (that either never completed or did complete, but didn't get deleted, so you have them as well as the named pdf file), I've heard of a lot of ways of getting into a lot of password-protected files (I used to have to do that for a living - legally), but never a pdf file. (And they're probably not whole files anyway - they just look password-protected to the software because there's something missing - because they didn't finish downloading.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey