The signal disappears on the Samsung Galaxy S8+

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Good night,
I want to ask about the signal disappearing on my Samsung Galaxy S8+ device. I use a Samsung Galaxy S8+ (G955FD) Dual Sim in the Indonesian region with the XID code. I use Dual Sim with the same carrier. First of all I have installed the latest stock ROM for my region, Indonesia. then I tried to install CUSROM Oreo Soldier. Everything looks fine, but on the 2nd or 3rd day, the two signals on my carrier like to disappear (no service) a few minutes, then the signal reappears. I once tried when both my carriers disappeared (no service), then I tried to reboot, the signal reappeared. I think this is not a problem with my carrier, but from my device. If this is a problem from the carrier, when I try to reboot when the signal disappears (no service) the signal will still disappear, but this signal returns. I also check other devices with the same carrier, the signal is always stable and never disappears.

Then I think this is a problem with the CUSROM Oreo Soldier that I use. Then I try to install another CUSROM that is Oreo Ambasadii ROM. And what happened? the problem of signal disappearing (no service) reappears in this CUSROM. I think where is this problem located? it is true that when I install on both CUSROM (soldier and ambasadii), there is no choice of CSC for my country, namely Indonesia (XID), so I choose CSC for other countries. does this affect my problem? I implore the XDA members to give me a solution to my problem because this problem is very disturbing to me if the signal continues to disappear and return, thank you for your help.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Reinstall the stock ROM and see if the signal still disappears. If not, it's the ROMs you're installing. If it still disappears, it could be your phone or it could be your carrier. Bring it into your carrier and ask them. (If it disappears from your phone and not one of theirs, it's your phone. If it disappears from your phone and one of theirs, it's the signal.)

Blackbuster

Aug 8, 2018
Visit site
Reinstall the stock ROM and see if the signal still disappears. If not, it's the ROMs you're installing. If it still disappears, it could be your phone or it could be your carrier. Bring it into your carrier and ask them. (If it disappears from your phone and not one of theirs, it's your phone. If it disappears from your phone and one of theirs, it's the signal.)

Maybe tomorrow I will try to install the firmware stock. I think this is open to my carrier, why is that? Because when the signal disappears (no service) and I try to reboot, my signal returns. Then the second statement is, on another device with the carrier the same and in the same position that is my house, the signal is stable on that device and there is no problem like that of my Samsung S8+

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital