Theme EB01 midnight v1.2 won't download

cl36

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
When I tried to download this theme to my pc, my antivirus(AVG) prompted me to remove it. Thats the first time I've had that happen in all of my downloads of kernels, roms, and themes.

cl36

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
On a different topic,earlier I had trouble with my phone rebooting when I long pressed the power button. After some flashing I realized it happened when I applied EB01 Batt Framework. Do all of the battery options cause this power button reboot?

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
On a different topic,earlier I had trouble with my phone rebooting when I long pressed the power button. After some flashing I realized it happened when I applied EB01 Batt Framework. Do all of the battery options cause this power button reboot?

This was actually an issue a lot of people were reporting on DL30 as well. I'm not sure how prevalent it's been on EB01 or with the battery framework, though. I can tell you this is the first I've read of this issue with it.

cl36

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
How should I try a different one? Can I just put different on my sd card and flash over top this one?

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Theoretically yeah you should, but if I were you I'd flash back the original stock framework first and then try a different one, just to be safe.

Reactions: cl36

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
The reason I say that is because I royally screwed up flashing framework once, and it sent me into a force close loop of hell upon opening *any* application, and I couldn't even get the stock framework to push over adb. I don't wanna see you have to start all over again like I did haha.

cl36

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I got another to work without the reboot when long pressing the power button problem. I used EB01_reboot_accstockbatt_aosp.zip by sbrissen and it worked with EB01 SC2.2

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
The great thing with editing the framework to do things like customize the battery and such is it's mostly very friendly to mixing and matching, provided you know what you're doing. Trial and error can usually give you a combination that works best.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steven9